Monday, March 10, 2008

What a fun morning!

Greater Goods is hopping this am. Michal is staffing the store, Kaarin [our other resident artist] is working in the studio, I dropped by with my girls [Leah, 18 mo and Jayla, 4 yrs] to do a few things. And, Monica of MoJo Knits and her friend Monica, a local jewelry artist are here visiting. Monica makes gorgeous fine silver and genuine stone jewelry and she and Michal are going through her work to pull a selection of her work from Sky High Designs to feature for sale here. And, Jared Melvin, local financial advisor and ambassador from the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce dropped by to check in. And with his moral support and enthusiasm, I made the leap and decided to become a "promotional partner" of the Chamber's Annual Leadshare Luncheon in April. I went ahead and filled out the form and sent my credit card number and now I'm committed. It'll be a great opportunity to get the word out for the store.

No comments: