Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am not a professional photographer...

but as a [very] small business owner, one has to be a jill-of-all-trades. And so, I have spent the evening taking photos of Greater Goods in the hopes of culling a few gems to put on our soon to be unveiled website.

[And may I just take a second to interject how much I *adore* Google. Once again, as a very small business owner, the range of free[!] applications and services and tools and just plain fun and neato things that Google makes available to the public is just amazing. And did I mention they were all free?]

Okay ... so I still have mucho to do and it's already 7:00 and I am *so* not ready for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet tomorrow afternoon [as a mom of a "Bear" cub, I am volunteering for set-up and as a local business owner I also need to prepare my donation for the silent auction.] So, it's back to work for me...

edited to add:
You can see the fruits of some of my labor tonight, to the right...

No comments: