Saturday, March 22, 2008

Doing a "Happy Dance!"

The good folks at Ashley Cyber Services have put the finishing touches on our website design. And now I am spending the evening drafting the text! We should be live and on-line with it by Wednesday!

Woo hoo!

As I work am working on the website, I see that this blog has the potential to be an integral part of Greater Goods' on-line presence. While I hope to update the website at least 2 or 3 times a month with key events and news, it makes more sense to keep the blog for more frequent discussion of related topics. At some point I hope to attempt a redesign of the blog so that from a design perspective there is more of a kinship between the 2 sites...

And then someday -- on-line shopping at Greater Goods!

One step at a time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for featuring this blog!!