Friday, March 7, 2008

rain, rain ...

It's mid-afternoon. The store hasn't been open much today. Michal came down with a vicious migraine this morning and despite an hour chiropractic appointment she could still barely stand without wanting to barf. I could have mobilized, I suppose, and called Em [our wonderful nanny] and asked her to come early so that I could have gone in to the store. But I was enjoying a snuggly, slow day with the girls. And I didn't want to put Em out. I will go in from 5 to 7 pm, as scheduled -- though I don't expect much traffic on a chilly, rainy, Friday night.

So. Michal still doesn't know about the blog. I will see her tomorrow [she works the first part of the day; I work the later] and I will fill her in then.

I hope to get some e-mails out tonight letting local folks know about our spring sale and the garden seed pre-order special.

Hmmm.... Maybe I should post that info here as well?

No comments: