Monday, April 21, 2008

Rain, rain ...

I don't want it to go away, necessarily. But it does put me in a rather indolent mood. I have beaucoup I could be doing, of course. But very little motivation.

Tomorrow is officially Earth Day. We will have a little free gift for everyone who comes by the store tomorrow [and for the rest of the week, until we run out.] Tomorrow is also, incidentally, the 1 year anniversary of Greater Goods' opening. [Not exactly a coincidence.]

On Wednesday, Michal and I will have a table at the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Annual Leadshare Luncheon. The event is sold out, and the speaker is one I am eager to hear, so I am looking forward to the event. Both as a marketing opportunity for the store, and in terms of my own personal edification. And, bonus[!], the luncheon is at one of my favorite Loudoun restaurants, Lightfoot. I have got to have produced some kind of reasonably nice-looking flier before then! I have several designed if I can just stop playing with them and actually print them out in sufficient quantity.

And then I could of course be working on my website content... Oh! and I found a handful of Loudoun bloggers that I want to connect with and see if we can't help each other with some cross-promotions... I have ideas!

Off to implement ...

No comments: