Monday, April 28, 2008

Goodness! It's been a week since my last post!

How did that happen? And it's yet another rainy Monday. I'm at the store because Michal slipped and sprained her ankle this morning. Happy to be working the day shift; sad that she is hurt and needs to be off her feet. I have about 8 gazillion things I need to be doing right at this very moment [correspondence that is overdue, orders to place, new jewelry to display, a newsletter to write, an ad to design]. But I did want to just pop in here and say hello. I've actually heard from some folks in the last week who have been reading here and who gave me some positive feedback. Which is very much appreciated, 'cause I rather felt like I was sittin' around talking to myself. So if you do drop by -- do leave a comment. Even just a "hello out there" would be wonderful.

I have several post brewing. So it ought to be well less than a week before I'm back again.

Later luvies...

No comments: