Sunday, July 20, 2008

my heart is full ...

and there are tears in my eyes. We have the greatest customers in the world -- and we live in a wonderful community. In the few days since I sent an e-mail out to our newsletter list, letting folks know that we couldn't pay the rent and the future of the shop was uncertain, sales have skyrocketed. In addition to spending hard-earned dollars with us, people have shared ideas, hugs, wisdom, prayers, suggestions and even donations. I simply cannot express how humbled and moved and inspired I am. It is deeply gratifying to know that people appreciate our vision and feel we are making a contribution to the community that they value.

I am currently exploring many options to keep the business afloat and operational during these lean times. I am open to all kinds of ideas. And I will keep everyone posted as things unfold ...

2 comments:

hopefaithbelieve said...

That's wonderful! Keep believing.

Anonymous said...

So nice to know people are out supporting great causes. Good luck for the future. You'll make it!

Dagny
www.onnotextiles.com
bamboo and organic clothing